Recommended Delivery Date: Typically a week prior to your event
Average Branch Length: 3 to 4 feet tall
- If your event is on a Saturday the suggested delivery date is two Fridays from the date of the event . This date depends on the blooming stage of the branches during the time.
- Blooming branches are seasonal.*
- Branches are shipped in a grower’s bunch and typically arrive in industrial plastic bags.
- Blooming branches will arrive with closed and opened blooms.
- If you order the 9 pack of branches, you will receive 1 bunch FREE for extra.
- Forsythia branches are a product of mother nature and will vary in shape, form, and hue. The branches sold in this package are natural and each will have a unique shape and form.
- These branches come with bright yellow blooms.
- It is important to monitor the bloom stage of the branches so they are perfect for your wedding date. If they are tighter than you desire, keep in a warm room around 75 degrees. If they are at a stage you like, then hold them back by keeping them in cool room with no direct sunlight.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions. These branches are closely monitored to ensure the best delivery date for your event.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.